One of the most annoying alerts in the Dynamics CRM 2011 is the "Send, do not send" error. These kind of errors are not critical and do not prevent the system from working. Each user could configure self system to avoid these kind of error. To do this follow these steps:
- Click on the "File" at the upper left corner of the browser. Then click "Options".
- Navigate to "Privacy" tab.
- Set the option on "Never send and error report ..." or "Automatically send an error ...". Save the Changes.
These changes could be done by user for their systems. If it is desired to set this configuration organization wide, do the following steps:
- Go to "Settings" at the site map. Then follow these path: Administration > Privacy preferences > Error reporting.
- First, check the box "Specify the web ..." to activate the other options.
- If the "Never send ..." option would be selected, then sometimes the error of the bellow picture could be encountered.
- If the "Automatically send the ..." option would be selected, then non of the errors could be encountered.
- After these steps, the "Privacy" tab of each user will be disabled.
- Finally, you should consider that, mentioned error sometimes contain important information which helps in debugging the system. Hence, when you are going to debug the error sending should be activated.